St Faiths Church

St Faith's appears to have been built on, or close to, an earlier wooden church of the same name.

The church was built on an elevated section of low lying marshland west of the village, and seems to have lasted until 1843, when all but the chancel was pulled down, this being demolished in 1886 because it was unsafe.

The graveyard continued to be used until 1869, when the new graveyard at Holy Trinity Church was finally consecrated.

The only known remaining stone from the church walls exists in a building in West Street, though it is believed that some of the limestone was reworked and put to use inside Holy Trinity Church, the remainder being used to build roads, but the graveyard still exists and is still kept tended, and the original 13th century baptismal font is still in use at Holy Trinity Church.